Lake City Early Learning Center
2820 NE 127th St.
Seattle, WA 98125
Ages 3-5 years
Contact us at 206-723-3304 or email@example.com
Early Learning Center
ReWA believes that all children should have the opportunity to succeed in school and beyond.
Often, refugee and immigrant parents feel disconnected from existing child care programs due to language, cultural, and religious barriers. Our Early Learning Center helps refugee and immigrant parents feel supported by providing childcare that breaks down language, cultural, and religious barriers. In ReWA’s classrooms, each child is encouraged to share their own culture and value other cultures different from their own.
The Early Learning Center offers the following
- Qualified bilingual and bicultural staff
- Small classroom environments for individualized learning
- Strong literacy programs
- Integrated, dual-language curriculum
- Culturally-relevant, home-cooked hot meals
- Supportive services through bilingual and bicultural Family Advocates
- Free part-day childcare for qualifying families
- NACCP Accreditation (National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs)
Our “Soy Bilingue” curriculum creates a balanced support of home language and culture, while equipping children with necessary English skills for their transition to Kindergarten.
The “Create Curriculum” meets the social, emotional, physical, language, cognitive and literacy objectives for childhood learning and development using a play-based model.
- Preschool in Lake City, serving children 3 – 5 years old
- Preschool on Beacon Hill, serving children 3 – 5 years old
- Childcare at the Main Office, serving infants – 3 years old
FOR MORE INFORMATION for our new Preschool Program in Lake City, ages 3 – 5, opening October 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.721.0243.
For our Preschool Program on Beacon Hill, ages 3 – 5, please contact email@example.com or 206.723.3304.
For our Childcare Program at the Main Office, for children ages 0 – 3, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.721.0243.