Early Learning Centers
ReWA is part of the Seattle Preschool Program, providing free and low-cost, bi-lingual and bi-cultural childcare and preschool for children ages 0-5. Locations are in Beacon Hill, South Seattle (MLK/Rainier Valley) and Lake City.
ReWA’s Early Learning Centers re-opened July 1st , with full-time childcare for ages 0-5.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols: ELC staff and teachers follow safety protocols including:
- Daily temperature checks
- Wearing face coverings
- Social distancing, as much as possible
- Meals are individual, no longer “family style”
- Sanitizing surfacing throughout the day
- Children over 5 are required to wear mask (provided by ReWA upon request)
Parent drop-off and pick-ups are at designated locations.
Parents are encouraged to do daily temperature checks of their child before leaving home. Please keep children who are running a temperature home.
Now enrolling: Lake City childcare and Fall preschool
Full-time childcare now enrolling, ages 3-5.
Fall Preschool for ages 3 – 5 years. Remote/in-person hybrid schedule, starting in September.
- To enroll contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.743-8560.
Beacon Hill location
Preschool, Ages 3-5 years
MLK/Rainier Valley location
4008 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S. Seattle, WA 98108
Dual Language, Preschool ages 3-5 years
Childcare, 0 – 3 years old.
ReWA’s Early Learning Centers offer:
- Qualified bilingual and bicultural staff
- Small classroom environments for individualized learning
- Strong literacy programs
- Integrated, dual-language curriculum
- Culturally-relevant, home-cooked hot meals
- Supportive services through bilingual and bicultural Family Advocates
- Free part-day childcare for qualifying families
- Early Achievers
ReWA believes that all children should have the opportunity to succeed in school and beyond.
Often, refugee and immigrant parents feel disconnected from existing child care programs due to language, cultural, and religious differences. Our Early Learning Center helps refugee and immigrant parents feel supported by providing childcare that honors diverse language, cultural, and religious backgrounds.
Our “Soy Bilingue” curriculum creates a balanced support of home language and culture, while equipping children with necessary English skills for their transition to Kindergarten.
The “HighScope Curriculum” meets the social, emotional, physical, language, cognitive and literacy objectives for childhood learning and development using a play-based model.