Early Learning Centers
ReWA believes that all children should have the opportunity to succeed in school and beyond.
Often, refugee and immigrant parents feel disconnected from existing child care programs due to language, cultural, and religious barriers. Our Early Learning Center helps refugee and immigrant parents feel supported by providing childcare that breaks down language, cultural, and religious barriers. In ReWA’s classrooms, each child is encouraged to share their own culture and value other cultures different from their own.
ReWA’s Early Learning Centers offer:
- Qualified bilingual and bicultural staff
- Small classroom environments for individualized learning
- Strong literacy programs
- Integrated, dual-language curriculum
- Culturally-relevant, home-cooked hot meals
- Supportive services through bilingual and bicultural Family Advocates
- Free part-day childcare for qualifying families
- NACCP Accreditation (National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs)
Our “Soy Bilingue” curriculum creates a balanced support of home language and culture, while equipping children with necessary English skills for their transition to Kindergarten.
The “HighScope Curriculum” meets the social, emotional, physical, language, cognitive and literacy objectives for childhood learning and development using a play-based model.
Main location on MLK now enrolling for fall pre-school
4008 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S.
Seattle, WA 98108
Ages 3-5 years
Contact us at 206-721-0243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations and Enrollment:
- To enroll contact email@example.com or 206.743-8560.
Preschool on Beacon Hill, serving children 3 – 5 years old
- To enroll contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.723.3304.
Childcare at the Main Office, serving infants 0 – 3 years old
- please contact email@example.com or 206.721.0243.
Preschool at the Main Office starting Fall 2019, serving children 3 – 5 years old
- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.721.0243