CENTER FOR SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL WELLBEING (C-SEW)
(formerly known as Behavioral Health program)
**Offices in Kent and SeaTac are offering in-person and remote counseling services.**
- Individual and family counseling
- Group counseling
- Psychiatric services
- Services in English, Arabic, Turkish, Dari, Farsi, Pashto, Kurdish, and Somali.
- Information and referral services
- Workshops on topics including
- providing mental health services for immigrant communities
- Cultural competencies for immigrant communities
- health and wellness for immigrant communities
- female-specific therapy for immigrant communities.
Issues we can help you address
- Adjusting to new culture
- Trauma triggers
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Fear/phobia management
- Parenting challenges
- Relationship issues
- Self advocacy
- Healthy conflict resolution
- Chronic stress
- Trouble sleeping
- Covid-19 education
- Prioritizing and decision-making
- Help building support networks
Are you feeling anxious or isolated?
*Produced with funding from Washington State Department of Health
ReWA has been helping families tap into their own strength and resilience since 2002 and is a licensed community mental health provider.
Many refugees and immigrants suffer from stress, depression, and anxiety associated with displacement that often remains untreated for long periods of time. As new arrivals, our clients also must contend with the often overwhelming effects of acculturation and other stressors as they rebuild their lives in a new country.
FOR COUNSELING REFERRALS, please email MohammadS@rewa.org or call Mohammad Hamid Safi at (206) 423-7310.
FOR COUNSELING DIRECT INTAKE, email: CSEWintakes@rewa.org
Latest Wellness Blog
- Men’s mental health and wellnessHamid is a 30-year-old male, born in the United States. He studied engineering at university. Though he faced many challenges in his education and life, Hamid always persevered because he was taught that as the oldest son in his family, he had to be the best and always be strong. Being the eldest of five […]
- Supporting the Women in your LifeOpportunities for women and overall gender equality have increased substantially in recent years, but significant barriers still exist. Barriers, such as, gender-based violence, unequal pay, and limitations in education and political power prevent many women from using all their talents to benefit society. Women all over the world experience life in multitude of ways and […]
- Healthy RelationshipsHumans need healthy relationships to survive and thrive. Learn some tips for creating healthy relationship with family, friends and partners.