Licensed Behavioral Health
**Services update 3/13/20: ReWA’s Behavioral Health services in Kent and SeaTac will remain open to serve clients who may be experiencing anxiety and stress during the novel coronovirus outbreak. For counseling referrals contact: (253) 204-4705 or email email@example.com**
ReWA has been helping families tap into their own strength and resilience since 2002. In 2008, ReWA reached the long-term goal of becoming a licensed community mental health provider.
Many refugees and immigrants suffer from stress, depression, and anxiety associated with displacement that often remains untreated for long periods of time. As new arrivals, our clients also must contend with the often overwhelming effects of acculturation and other stressors as they rebuild their lives in a new country.
Our bilingual and bicultural staff serves low-income clients with intensive health-related case management services. ReWA’s Behavioral Health Counselors help our clients navigate through their challenges and heal.
The Behavioral Health program offers
- Individual and family counseling
- Group counseling
- Home visits and stabilization support
- Case Management and advocacy
- Information and referral services
- Assistance in accessing State and Federal benefits
- Workshops on topics including mental health services in the U.S., cultural competencies, health and wellness, and female-specific therapy
- Services in Arabic, Nepali, Romanian, Turkish, Dari, Farsi, Pashto, Russian, Somali, Burmese, and Ukrainian.