Licensed Behavioral Health
**ReWA’s Behavioral Health services in Kent and SeaTac are offering limited in-person and remote counseling sessions.**
Are you feeling anxious or isolated?
*Produced with funding from Washington State Department of Health
ReWA has been helping families tap into their own strength and resilience since 2002 and is a licensed community mental health provider.
Many refugees and immigrants suffer from stress, depression, and anxiety associated with displacement that often remains untreated for long periods of time. As new arrivals, our clients also must contend with the often overwhelming effects of acculturation and other stressors as they rebuild their lives in a new country.
The Behavioral Health program offers
- Individual and family counseling
- Group counseling
- Psychiatric Services and medical arrangement for
- immigration trauma
- stress management and copying
- Services in English, Arabic, Turkish, Dari, Farsi, Dari, Pashto, Kurdish, and Somali.
- Information and referral services
- Workshops on topics including
- providing mental health services for immigrant communities
- Cultural competencies for immigrant communities
- health and wellness for immigrant communities
- female-specific therapy for immigrant communities.