Volunteers represent the spirit of philanthropy by generously investing time and resources in the lives of our newest neighbors in need. At ReWA, volunteers contribute significantly toward the achievement of our mission and goals.
Current Available Opportunities
Due to COVID-19 ReWA’s volunteer program is on hold.
Stay tuned for updates in July on future remote volunteer opportunities (6.15.20)
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, to start the process. For most positions, volunteers are placed one week after background checks and orientation has been completed.
Once your resume is submitted you will be contacted within one week to complete next steps: orientation, background check and placement.
All volunteers are required to attend an orientation before they begin volunteering with ReWA. Orientations are held once a month.
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
We welcome corporate volunteers to our offices. If your office is interested in getting involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of volunteering with ReWA
• Acquire skills in teaching ESL/Citizenship/Job Training or tutoring school-aged children
• Help refugee and immigrant adults gain familiarity with the U.S. culture and community resources
• Gain knowledge about issues facing newcomer families
• Learn about the social services available to refugees and immigrants
• Be a part of an exciting, community-based effort to make a difference in the lives of refugee and immigrant women and their families