VOLUNTEER AT REWA
Are you looking for a meaningful way to give back to your community and make a positive impact on the lives of others? Join us at Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) and become a vital part of our mission to provide essential services and support the refugees and immigrant families resettling in the Puget Sound. Your time, skills, and compassion can make a profound impact on the lives of our community.
Learn more about the programs in need of volunteers:
- Center for Social-Emotional Wellbeing (CSEW): Formerly known as Behavioral Health program, CSEW provides counseling, psychiatric services, information and referral services, workshops for immigrant communities, while also providing services in clients’ native languages.
- Early Learning Centers: Licensed and accredited childcare centers providing dual-language curriculum for early childhood classes.
- English Language Classes: Employment-related English classes, such as English as a Second Language (ESL) and English Language Learner (ELL). Classes are online and in-person.
- Naturalization & Legal Services: Citizenship classes, application assistance, advocacy at immigration interviews, mock interviews and test preparation, legal support, and low cost immigration services.
- Youth Programs: After-school STEAM program for 3rd-8th grade, English Language Learner (ELL) academic interventions, workshops and course, Post-Secondary Success Program (PSSP), and much more.
Interested in volunteering at ReWA? Complete the New Volunteer: Interest Form below to help us find the right volunteer opportunity for you. For any further questions, concerns, or details, contact HR Assistant & Volunteer Coordinator, Quynh Nguyen, Quynh@rewa.org.
Current volunteers can track their hours via Track It Forward by clicking Current Volunteers: Track Hours.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Due to Covid-19 some of our volunteer opportunities are virtual while others are in person. Be sure to check the requirements of the volunteer opportunity before applying!
Once the application is submitted, you will be contacted to complete the next steps, which is placement, background check, orientation, and then start volunteering! For any further questions, concerns, or details, contact HR Assistant & Volunteer Coordinator, Quynh Nguyen, Quynh@rewa.org.
Corporate Engagement Opportunities
Help ReWA make a bigger impact in our community. We welcome corporations, companies, and organizations to partner with ReWA on volunteer events, activities, workshops, and so much more. If your organization is interested in getting involved, please let us know at Volunteers@rewa.org.