There are many ways you can help refugees and immigrants in our community:
Submit this form to your stock broker to make a donation of stock to ReWA.
GIVE DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS
DAF Direct makes it easier to support ReWA by giving directly from your donor-advised fund. Follow the link to learn more about how you can easily designate your donor advised funds to ReWA.
START A FUNDRAISER
Celebrate the milestones in life, or honor the memory of a loved one, by asking friends to donate to ReWA in lieu of gifts. You can make a one-time donation on our online donation page, or create a peer-to-peer Facebook Fundraiser, GiveBIG, or GoFundMe. Contact our Engagement Coordinator at 206.721.2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a giving campaign.
Many of our clients, either newly arrived refugees, or persons fleeing domestic violence, need toiletries and household items. We are not able to accept used clothing or large appliances, but we gladly accept the following items*:
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, soap, etc.)
- Diapers, wipes, baby formula
- Feminine care products
- Utensils, pots & pans, plates, cups, dish towels
- Bath towels
- Bedding and blankets
- School/office supplies (notebooks, binders, pencils, crayons, glue, calculators, etc.)
*new condition, please
Questions? Contact our Volunteer Services Coordinator at 206-721-2843.
Check out our Amazon Wish Lists benefiting Youth and Early Childhood Learning programs. Items can be purchased directly from the Wish Lists and shipped to ReWA, or brought directly to our office.
GIVE THROUGH YOUR WORKPLACE
Make your gift go farther with matching gifts, volunteer time matching, or payroll donations. Ask your employer what types of giving opportunities they support. All gifts made to ReWA through workplace giving campaigns are tax deductible. Our EIN number is 91-1296964.
King County Employees our KCEGP code is 9746.
Refugee Women’s Alliance is registered as a non-profit corporation (EIN #91-1296964). Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
TURN YOUR PURCHASES INTO DONATIONS
Sign up with the following merchants and a portion of the sale is donated to ReWA:
- Bartell Drugs Safeway, and other eScrip companies – Sign up here.
- Fred Meyer – Sign up for a Rewards Card.
- AmazonSmile – use this portal & select ReWA as the non-profit beneficiary.
- Check out Goodshop to get a discount at some of your favorite online stores and benefit ReWA.