Due to limited space, we are not accepting clothing or household items at the MLK office. However, gifts of new clothing and gently used household items (see list below) are gratefully received at the SeaTac office (4800 S. 188th St, SeaTac 98188). Please call (206) 957-20289 if you have questions before making deliveries.
Many of our clients, either newly arrived refugees, or persons fleeing domestic violence, are in need of toiletries and household items:
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, soap, etc.)
- Diapers, wipes, baby formula
- Feminine care products
- Utensils, pots & pans, plates, cups, dish towels
- Bath towels (new)
- Bedding and blankets (new)
- School/office supplies (notebooks, binders, pencils, crayons, glue, calculators, etc.)
Note: ReWA does not accept used clothing.
Check out our Amazon Wish Lists benefiting Youth, ESL and Early Childhood Learning programs. Items can be purchased directly from the Wish Lists and shipped to ReWA, or brought directly to our office.
Questions? Contact our Development team at (206) 759-0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refugee Women’s Alliance is registered as a non-profit corporation (EIN #91-1296964). Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.