Give a Gift
There are many ways you can help refugees and immigrants in our area. You can make a financial contribution online or by check, contribute household essentials, shop at Amazon or Fred Meyer, make workplace donations, or become a corporate sponsor. No matter how you give, your generosity restores hope and rebuilds lives.
Refugee Women’s Alliance is registered as a non-profit corporation with the Secretary of State, State of Washington (IRS #91-1296964). Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
You can make one-time or reoccurring gifts through ReWA’s online donation page or mail your check to:
4008 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S.
Seattle, Washington 98108
Contribute to our Capital Campaign and help us expand our Main Office. Check out Our Capital Campaign page for more information.
Celebrate the milestones in life by giving refugees and immigrants the gift of hope. Consider asking for or giving donations to ReWA in lieu of traditional wedding, birthday, or mother’s day gifts. You can make a one-time donation on our online donation page or contact us at 206.721.2843 or email@example.com to set up a giving campaign.
ReWA relies on the generous support of donors to provide our clients with household items and other essentials to rebuild their lives in the U.S. Many refugees step off the plane with little more than the clothing on their back and their hope for a brighter future. Your contributions help ensure that their basic needs are met.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, soap, lotion, etc.)
- Diapers, wipes, baby formula
- Feminine care products
- Bath towels
- Bedding, blankets, and pillows
- Baby and children’s clothing
- School/office supplies (notebooks, binders, pencils, crayons, glue, calculators, etc.)
- Small kitchen items (pots, pans, dishes, etc.)
- Unused or unwanted gift cards.
At this time we cannot accept furniture or adult clothing.
Have other items to donate? Contact Zoey Ferenczy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.721.2843 with questions about any items you would like to donate. ReWA has very limited storage space so we cannot accept donations that have not been coordinated with our staff. ReWA can only accept items that are in new or like new condition.
Check out our Amazon Wish Lists, filled with items that the students in ReWA’s Youth and Early Childhood Learning programs need to succeed in school and beyond. Items can be purchased directly from the Wish Lists (and will be shipped to ReWA) or brought directly to our office.
There are a number of ways to turn your everyday purchases in to donations for refugees and immigrants:
- When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to ReWA.
- Earn donations for ReWA by using your Rewards Card at Fred Meyer.
- Shop at eScrip companies like Bartell Drugs and a percentage of your purchase goes to ReWA.
- Shopping online? Check out Goodshop. Get discount at some of your favorite online stores and a percentage of your purchase will go to support ReWA.
Make your gift go farther with matching gifts, volunteer time matching, or payroll donations. Ask your employer what types of giving opportunities they support. All gifts made to ReWA through workplace giving campaigns are tax deductible. Our EIN number is 91-1296964.
King County Employees our KCEGP code is 9746.
Our generous corporate sponsors help underwrite our Annual Gala, ensuring that proceeds can go directly towards where they are needed most: helping refugee and immigrant women and families.
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
- Affiliate with one of the largest and most respected providers serving the refugee and immigrant communities in the Pacific Northwest
- Introduce your company and reinforce its brand through ReWA’s communications including event materials, e-newsletters, social media, and our website
- Drive prospective customers, clients, and employees to your company
- Become a leader in our community by being publicly recognized as a sponsor of ReWA’s Annual Gala
- Demonstrate model corporate citizenship by helping our newest neighbors in need
- Provide engaging volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Meet and network with influential political, business, and community leaders
Over 350 of ReWA’s supporters attend the Annual Gala including prominent members of the business, philanthropic, and political communities. Sponsoring the Annual Gala can also increase your company’s visibility within the refugee and immigrant communities.
Download a Sponsorship Packet.
For more information on how to become a sponsor and for a full list of benefits, please contact Wendi Lindquist, Development and Communications Officer, at 206.721.8448 or at email@example.com.