Give a Gift
There are many ways you can help refugees and immigrants in our community. You can make a financial contribution online or by check, contribute household essentials, shop at Amazon or Fred Meyer, or make a workplace donation. No matter how you give, your generosity helps restore hope and rebuilds lives.
Refugee Women’s Alliance is registered as a non-profit corporation with the Secretary of State, State of Washington (IRS #91-1296964). Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
You can make one-time or reoccurring gifts through ReWA’s online donation page or mail your check to:
4008 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S.
Seattle, Washington 98108
ReWA relies on the generous support of donors to provide our clients with household items and other essentials to rebuild their lives in the U.S. Many refugees step off the plane with little more than the clothing on their back and their hope for a brighter future. Your contributions help ensure that their basic needs are met. At this time we cannot accept furniture or clothing.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, soap, lotion, etc.)
- Diapers, wipes, baby formula
- Feminine care products
- Utensils, pots & pans, plates, cups, dish towels
- Bath towels
- Bedding and blankets
- Cleaning supplies
- School/office supplies (notebooks, binders, pencils, crayons, glue, calculators, etc.)
- Recess toys and games (badminton set, frisbees, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, regular playground balls, activity cones, Connect Four, Sorry!, Uno, dominos, and mancala sets)
- Laptop computers and flat screen monitors.
- Gift cards
Have other items to donate? Contact our Individual Giving Coordinator Zoey Ferenczy, at email@example.com or 206.721.2843 with questions about any items you would like to donate. ReWA has very limited storage space so we cannot accept donations that have not been coordinated with our staff. ReWA can only accept items that are in new or like new condition.
Celebrate the milestones in life by giving refugees and immigrants the gift of hope. Consider asking for or giving donations to ReWA in lieu of traditional wedding, birthday, or mother’s day gifts. You can make a one-time donation on our online donation page or contact our Individual Giving Coordinator Zoey Ferenczy at 206.721.2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a giving campaign.
Make your gift go farther with matching gifts, volunteer time matching, or payroll donations. Ask your employer what types of giving opportunities they support. All gifts made to ReWA through workplace giving campaigns are tax deductible. Our EIN number is 91-1296964.
King County Employees our KCEGP code is 9746.
DAF Direct makes it easier to support ReWA by giving directly from your donor-advised fund. Follow the link to learn more about how you can easily designate your donor advised funds to ReWA.
Contribute to our Capital Campaign and help us expand our Main Office. Check out Our Capital Campaign page for more information.
Check out our Amazon Wish Lists, which include items that the students in ReWA’s Youth and Early Childhood Learning programs need to succeed in school and beyond. Items can be purchased directly from the Wish Lists (and will be shipped to ReWA) or brought directly to our office.
There are a number of ways to turn your everyday purchases in to donations for refugees and immigrants:
- When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to ReWA.
- Earn donations for ReWA by using your Rewards Card at Fred Meyer.
- Shop at eScrip companies like Bartell Drugs and a percentage of your purchase goes to ReWA.
- Shopping online? Check out Goodshop. Get discount at some of your favorite online stores and a percentage of your purchase will go to support ReWA.