Refugee Women’s Alliance is a nationally recognized multi-ethnic, non-profit organization that has provided award-winning services to refugees and immigrants for the past 32 years. ReWA offers diverse employment opportunities for both generalist applicants and highly trained professionals.
- PRIME Case Manager
- After School Tutor
- Behavioral Health Counselor Arabic Speaking
- Family Empowerment Receptionist
- Citizenship Instructor
- Technology Support Specialist
- DV Outreach Russian Speaking
- Education Outreach Worker
- Naturalization Case Manager
- Public Benefits Program Coordinator
- Employment Project Case Manager
Please visit our employment page.
Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.
TDD/Washington Telecommunications Relay Service 7-1-1