Refugee Women’s Alliance is a nationally recognized multi-ethnic, non-profit organization that has provided award-winning services to refugees and immigrants for the past 32 years. ReWA offers diverse employment opportunities for both generalist applicants and highly trained professionals.
- Technology Support Specialist
- Employment Case Manager
- DV Outreach Somali Speaking
- DV Outreach Russian Speaking
- DV Outreach Amharic Tigrinya Speaking
- Education Outreach Worker
- Naturalization Case Manager
- Facilities Coordinator
- Public Benefits Program Coordinator
- Employment Project Case Manager
Please visit our employment page.
Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.
TDD/Washington Telecommunications Relay Service 7-1-1