Refugee Women’s Alliance is a nationally recognized multi-ethnic, non-profit organization that has provided award-winning services to refugees and immigrants for the past 32 years. ReWA offers diverse employment opportunities for both generalist applicants and highly trained professionals.
- Pre-K Teacher
- Citizenship Instructor
- Citizenship Naturalization Program Coordinator
- Naturalization Case Manager
- Technology Support Specialist
- Employment Case Manager –Burmese, Bhutan or Nepali Speaking
- Employment Case Manager- Tigrinyna, Amharic, Oromo or Somali Speaking
- Business Development Specialist
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager
Please visit our employment page.
Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.
TDD/Washington Telecommunications Relay Service 7-1-1