Refugee Women’s Alliance is a nationally recognized multi-ethnic, non-profit organization that has provided award-winning services to refugees and immigrants for the past 32 years. ReWA offers diverse employment opportunities for both generalist applicants and highly trained professionals.
- Public Benefits Case Manager
- WF Instructor Case Manager
- Capital Campaign Officer
- Grants and Resource Development Specialist
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager
- Manager of Development and Grants
- Behavioral Health Counselor Burmese
- Naturalization Case Manager
- Pre-K Teacher
- Behavioral Health Counselor Arabic Speaking
Please visit our employment page.
Refugee Women’s Alliance (ReWA) is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.
TDD/Washington Telecommunications Relay Service 7-1-1